Friday, February 5, 2010

New Project

Now that I've only begun to get wet behind the ears of being published, and I'm starting to see some where I need to make some serious changes and step up my writing, now that I'm starting to see some accomplishments and inspiration from the second book. Time to start moving forward with my third book of poetry project.

What I'm looking at doing is something that suggested to me a long while ago. And I thought it woulf be fun to incorporate those ideas to see what I would come up with.

By that, it's going to be a little different from what I've been used to doing, and I'm receiving lots of inspirations. Therefore my next project is going to be...well, let's just say it's going to be very, very nice, if not impressive at best. A little bit of something-something if you will. I'm excited just by talking this much about it.

Some of the most recent poems here on this blog from last year are a sneak peak of what'll be in the new book.

No comments: