Monday, November 26, 2007

My Debut as an Author

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

One thing I can say for sure is that a new chapter in my life has begun. I can add being an author to my list of accomplishments. I don't know for sure what others think about this new beginning for me, but I can definitely say I was both nervous and excited as the actual release day approached, then arrived. "One Voice, a Thousand Words of Music" was first visioned than realized. And to see it actually in print was more than being worth a thousand words. I was speechless and nearly brought to tears when I saw the first proof of the cover.Here we are, and now the question of "what's next" sits heavily on my mind.

So, without further pondering of what would be my next move after the release of this book, I decided that at the end of my six month period, I would take a bold move and submit a much more edgier book -- with a kick. And then after that book, tone it down with a more personal book celebrating freedom of life and the freedom of me.

So with this said, I bring you "One Voice, a Thousand Words of Music." You can find the book at the online book store at PublishAmerica.com, and effective Monday, November 26, 2007, it will be available on book retailers ordering system and/or in bookstores as well as made available in Europe.Enjoy!

No comments: